Miles to go:

Miles to go: 2423
My photo
My target is to reach 7000 miles by October 5 2012. This marks the 3rd Anniversary of taking up cycling. I did 2000 miles in each of the first 2 years so thought I'd up it by another thousand whilst at the same time having a busy year that I'll tell you about along the way.

Tuesday 8 November 2011

A new blog....


Blog 1: The Idea

I was writing a blog last year for a charity bike ride and enjoyed it so thought I'd give it another go........
If all goes to plan I have a very busy year ahead. Starting with turning 30 in a few weeks time I will then film a TV programme, have my first Christmas off since I was at school, be unemployed (for a time), play a gig on New Years Eve, work on at least 2 new productions, Isi's 30th birthday, go to the Olympics, do a 24 hour charity bike ride, 4th Wedding anniversary, hopefully move house and try to reach my target of 7000 miles on the bike since I got back into cycling! A busy and hopefully interesting year I think you'll agree. Here goes.........

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it will be an awesome year :) Best of luck with everything, and enjoy the blogging, it's rather good fun! I love writing mine. Shall I put a link to your blog from mine? Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A link would be great to spread the word, I will do the same. Thanks Amy! CK x

    ReplyDelete